Sunday 16 December 2012

I Gotta Tatt

I didn't know it was Gonna Hurt!


D: Fuck me! It was painful - nobody told me it hurt and I didn't know what 'Stop' was in Spanish - stopio didn't work.

First of all I had my bag of bits - thought I'd take my phone with headphones to listen to music, my book for when I got bored, some chocolate and some sweets and a stress ball (just in case of pain).

FUCK ME I couldn't even touch the home button on my phone it hurt so much - I never even saw my bag of bits!!  It hurt so much mainly my toes because they were curled up round for 4 and a half hours.

But I am well pleased with my tatt - but not going again for a little while....


 
 
 
Oooooooooooooh!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Hand shaking too much to do the 'sign' properly - brain not working!
 

For Girls


D: Found some dodgy dealers in the market selling £150 Chanel for 15 euros - thought good buy, nice aftershave - Chanel Coco Noir. Got home went on internet - it was worth £150 - cool.
 
BUT - it's perfume for girls - fucking Spanish twat told me it was for hombres, hombres, hombres!!! Fucking Spanish twat!
 
But I do smell nice.......
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha, make sure u wear it Dave when we see you!
    The perfume that is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owww u did look in pain! Good tatt tho!! Wow Chanel hey, u should have kept quiet and given it to me for Xmas! But if u like it wear it gaylord ha ha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok to be in touch wiv ur feminine side Dave, even if ur are a big hunky man! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mogs says it's ok as long as I don't wear my dress and high heels! Dave

      Delete